Sometimes in life is hard to explain our feelings, specially in words, but this afternoon listening several tracks from "the killers" I found interesting how some feelings and thoughts are common somehow , so I decided to write it down some parts (that spoke to me) for the records or maybe it is just a way to cope this time on a poetic way...
When there's nowhere else to runIs there room for one more son?
One more son
If you can hold onIf you can hold on, hold on
"I've been through so much more than I can take, and all of these experiences I have had puts my mental age higher than I am supposed to be. "I'm so much older than I can take"
"The songmaker says it ain't so bad
If you can hold onIf you can hold on, hold on
"I've been through so much more than I can take, and all of these experiences I have had puts my mental age higher than I am supposed to be. "I'm so much older than I can take"
"The songmaker says it ain't so bad
The dream maker's gonna make you mad
The sapaceman says everybody look down!It's all in your mind"
"The restless heart, the promised land...before you go, can u read my mind? Its funny how you just breakdown, put your back on me...I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
"The restless heart, the promised land...before you go, can u read my mind? Its funny how you just breakdown, put your back on me...I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
Smile like you mean it"
"Please believe me Natalie... This is your last chance to find, forget what they say... believe me Natalie listen Natalie... This is your last chance!
God help me somehow Cause that must be my last chance..."
"Indie rock and roll is all I want is in my soulIs all I need Indie rock and roll its time! Stay if you wanna love me,Stay Oh don't be shy, let's cause a scene Like lovers do on silver screens Let's make it yeah, we'll cause a sceneIt's all I need It's Indie rock'n'roll for me!"
tracks:Aall these things that I've done; Spaceman; Smile like you mean it; Believe Natalie, Indie Rock and Roll
*it is so interesting the ways that God find to speak with us*
"Please believe me Natalie... This is your last chance to find, forget what they say... believe me Natalie listen Natalie... This is your last chance!
God help me somehow Cause that must be my last chance..."
"Indie rock and roll is all I want is in my soulIs all I need Indie rock and roll its time! Stay if you wanna love me,Stay Oh don't be shy, let's cause a scene Like lovers do on silver screens Let's make it yeah, we'll cause a sceneIt's all I need It's Indie rock'n'roll for me!"
tracks:Aall these things that I've done; Spaceman; Smile like you mean it; Believe Natalie, Indie Rock and Roll
*it is so interesting the ways that God find to speak with us*

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário